Friday, September 7, 2012

New Old bike

I bought a white Ross Gran Eurosport 10 speed about three weeks ago and it had the french style handle bars on it.  I can't bend that far over on a bike with out wrenching my back all to heck.  So two nights ago i took the handle bars off and put on the old one speed style bars and it's much better on the back, heres a picture of it.


Isn't it a beauty, i'm going to be putting the same style handlebars on to my winter bike, which is a White TREK 800 antelope 21 speed.  It's been the best winter bike ever.  I just got it working last night.  It wasn't shifting right and the brakes were loose, but I was able to straighten it all out and it's working now.


 I have been working on getting a few bikes for sale, if anyone is interested, leave a comment and i'll get back to you and let you know what i got. 

I biked to class today and I was nice just to kind of be alone, there wasn't that many cars on the road i took, at least till i got to the college.  I love bike along the trails and smelling the trees, water, the fall air with the leaves falling to the ground in front of me, but it's when i get near the city streets that i start gaging from the carbon coming from the cars, thats what i hate. 
If you have a cool picture of your bike, send me a copy to: dj.bicyclist13@gmail.com.  I'd love to see it. Or if you need a bike repair let me know whats wrong and i'll get you back on your bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment