Thursday, September 6, 2012

Biking Rant!!!

OK don't get me wrong, cars are nice for getting back and forth quick from place to place, but people take their big SUV's or Hummers out and drive half a mile to get a cup of coffee, then thats what makes me mad. I don't get people like that.  Why waste the gas in any vehicle just to go half a mile, or even across town.  grab your bike, and GO!  Think of the benefits people, I can't tell you how many people i see do that.  uhg....   And on another note people who through things out the window as if the world were a giant trash can.  well think of this people, i no one picked up that trash, ever again, we would be buried so dang deep, that swimming through it wouldn't be an option either.  keep a bag in your car, or put it in the side pockets of your car doors till you get to your destination and then dispose of it the right way.  this is the end of my rant, will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment