Thursday, September 20, 2012

I love Crazy Weather

I love biking in the rain, some people may think i'm crazy for doing it, like in this Yahuda Moon comic.

I love that one, some people think that biking is just for recreation, and that is cool and all, but bikes are also great for commuting back and forth to work, the store, or where ever your going.  I enjoy crazy weather, calm weather is nice, but it can get boring after awhile.
the bubble on the left, says: "Do you need a ride? we can put your bike in the back trunk?" it's a little fuzzy.  This is how i feel every winter when the first snow falls, getting on the bike and making the first set of tracks in the fresh snow.  when i tell people that i bike in the winter, they look at me and say, "are you out of you mind?" and i look back at them and say, "Yes i am but that is besides the point."  I don't get why some people hate the snow and the cold and yet still live here, if you don't like it you don't have to live here.  Us hardy Minnesotans love it.  
i have done that before, i get all that half frozen snow and moisture from your breathe, i helps some times, when you don't want to expose your lips to the cold to get a drink.  Let me know if your a winter biker...    or not...

Keep on Biking...

Comic strips from Yahuda Moon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment