Saturday, February 9, 2013

Star Fire Z475, A bike I put together


awhile ago, i was wanting to put a unique bike together. 
so i grabbed a TREK 830 Antelope 26", and I took it down to just the frame.
I sanded it down, primed it, and painted it black.
 
I found a three speed hubbed wheel, and put that on there, along with
a front wheel that worked.

I painted both wheels red, and put on a pair of white walled tires.
I put on some fenders,
installed the old style handlebars,
and rear brakes only.
I took an old ring i had and cut it up and put it as the head badge.
It says Star Fire on the ring, so i called it the "Star Fire, Z475."
Today, i'm going to add a rear rack so that i can haul a few things
when i go places with it.
looks like a classic, but it's not...
 
 
Keep on Biking....

1 comment:

  1. Тoday, whіle I was at work, my cousin stole my іphonе anԁ tested to see if
    it can survive a thіrtу foot ԁrop, just
    sο she can be a youtube sensatіоn.

    Mу apple ipad is nοw broken and ѕhe has 83 vieωs.
    I know this is еntirely off topic but I had to share it with ѕomeone!


    kate dircksen

    ReplyDelete