Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hey Everyone

I have been doing a lot lately, I have been putting on the miles onto my bike.  My poor Raleigh...  I have been putting a lot of Kids bikes together at the bike shop for the bike exchange that will be coming up in the summer, plus a lot of the adult bikes as well. 

A couple days ago i upgraded my Raleigh from a 5 speed, 27" wheels, to 700c wheels, 7 speeds, and a sealed bottom bracket.  I took the 700c's and the fenders from the schwinn suburban that i have, and put them onto my Raleigh.  I like my Raleigh a lot better than the Schwinn.  the Schwinn has a a steel frame, a lot heavier than the Raleigh, and more my height as far as frame height. 

I'll try to post some pictures soon, but no promises on how soon.

Keep on Biking....

No comments:

Post a Comment