Thursday, December 27, 2012

My one speed is finished

I finally finished my one speed bike and here's the pictures of it:
all finished!!!!

 I decided to go with Gum walls instead, they look nice and 
plus i had them already.

Make: Engel 
Model: The Tourist
I put my last name on it, so that it would definitively be mine. 

Appalachian panniers work very nice, I would
recommend them to anyone looking for new ones, 
but they do cost around $50.00, but i found them on sale,
because of winter.



I am working on another bike right now, it's an old Royal three speed, but I just have the frame right now
I am going to turn it into a one speed cruiser bike.  It's a 27 x 1-1/4" tired bike, i'll take some pictures of it and i'll post them, by next tuesday.  Happy trails.


Keep on Biking....

No comments:

Post a Comment