Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bike Picture perfect

Have you ever been going along and see a spot that you thought, "my bike would look good in a photo there."  Well i have that all the time, i have a couple different bikes and i like to photograph them, a lot.  Here's a few pictures i took the last week.



Schwinn Suburban
TREK 800 Sport
Specialized Crossroads

Upland Beach Crusier

same Schwinn

and again, this one i don't think turned out
as good as the rest, the bike blends in with the bush.

Specialized bike

i don't take pictures with a professional camera, i just use my water damaged cell phone, the camera that i did have died on me, and i'm in the process of trying to get it to work, so that i can take some better pictures.  I am in the process of doing some more photos of other bikes, and when i have them ready, i will post them for you to see.

My next post will be on Friday.

Keep on Biking....

No comments:

Post a Comment