Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hey Everyone,


Hi Everyone,
 I haven't been blogging much, because i have been in the process of trying to find a job.  The job that i have now does not give very many hours, and i need more than ten hours this weekend and none the next, or nothing for about a month.  There was a period of time where i didn't get any hours for about a month and a half.  I need a better job.  I am trying to get employed at a new bike shop that is putting up there second location here, it's going to be probably opening up between the begining or middle of April 2013.  I hope that i can get something, please pray for me or cross your fingers or do both, i could use the help.

Right now the computer that i have been using doesn't let me upload pictures to my blog, and i'm not sure why.  I am going to have my windows 7 computer looked at and hopefully it can be saved, but if not, oh well i guess.

I have been working on my Raleigh Concord, I have updated it a lot in the last month or so.  I have repainted it, different tires (27" to 700c's), new bontrager fenders, new panniers, better seat, sealed bottom bracket, rebuild/laced up Shimano Nexus 4 speed internal hub on a 700c rim 36 hole, and i just installed an antique Schwinn approved generator head and tail light (and i love it, i have been looking to get one for the last couple years).  On Saturday, Dan, Jim, and Me all went up to Diane Pittman's place for an afternoon to hang out, have some lunch, and screw around in her shop.  It was fun, she has everything you can imagine for every kind of bike. I asked her if she had one and she went to a cabinet and pulled this one out and gave it to me.  Thank You Diane!

I also just worked on a Birdy rm folding suspension bike and got it running, i rode it around town. I'm gonna bring it to the bike shop and check it out more.   I've been working hard and long, so don't worry if i don't post for a while, just means i've been busy and haven't had much time, but i'm sure you'll all understand.  Thanks for all the comments you've been putting on my blog, i love to read what you have to say, and feel free to say anything.  I'll be looking forward to posting again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment