Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beautiful snow fall

 

Last night i went out to shovel and when i got done i hopped onto  my three speed Abbey and tried to go for a short ride, well it was short alright, i made it about twenty feet out of my driveway and got stuck, but i did get some good pictures out of it any way.   the snow this morning was eight inches deep, i tried to use my Gary Fisher 28" and all i did was spin my wheels, there were a few spots that were ridable but not many.  When i did accually get going in the snow i was fish tailing as much the cars were. it's about nine o'clock and the plows still haven't gone by yet and usually have by now. i think they will go by pretty soon, they went by on fourth street but not on third, so i'm kind of stuck in the middle, but i think i'll get out. 

On a sad note, on saturday my computer died, i lost all my pictures that i didn't post, and much more important paper work, but i hope to regain it soon.  I will post again soon, sometime on wednesday or thursday hopefully.


This one could almost be used on a post card.
 
 
 
 
Keep on Biking...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ridiculous story there. What occurred after? Thanks!
    My blog post ; Poker

    ReplyDelete