Saturday, April 20, 2013

Life is fun when you have new things to try...

photo from: videojug.com 

I'm going to give BMX biking a shot.  I have never tried doing tricks or even riding BMX bikes much.  I am borrowing a BMX from the shop and i'm going to try to learn some tricks.  I know how to ride one, and how to jump off a curb (a half bunny hop i guess).  I'm going to try and learn tricks like the full bunny hop, the Pogo, the decade, and many more.  Hopefully i don't get hurt and break a leg or something.  I'll update as i learn these tricks without hurting myself.


Keep on Biking....

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes which will make the biggest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my website Go Through at this page

    ReplyDelete