Saturday, April 27, 2013

finally had a warm day.


The temperature reached 66 degrees today, so i got out my single speed road bike
and went for a long ride.  

 looking at Lake Bemidji.

after riding over some snow lumps i was able to ride on the trail for a short distance,
but with my 700c tires i couldn't go very far with all the left over snow.  next time ill 
have my mountain bike for bahaing over the snow piles.  I finally didn't have
to wear long johns, heavy sweaters and all that winter crap.  

my TREK 820 on the new trail bridge in town.
(looking North) 

(looking south)

As you can see in the pictures there is still snow on the trails, 
on either side of the trail bridge.  On my trip i ran across Natalie and her boyfriend 
trying to ride around the lake on the road, considering how snow clogged the 
trails are.  

"life can pass you by, or you can get on a bike and pass it by."

I love that saying, not sure who came up with that one.


Keep on biking....

No comments:

Post a Comment