Monday, October 8, 2012

ITS WINTER TIME AGAIN!!!

Getting ready for winter is hard, when you don't know what to expect in the upcoming snowy months.  I am expecting the worst but hoping for the best. The best thing to do when your getting ready for the winter is, be able to wear layers, so that if you start to sweat you can peal a layer and still stay warm but yet not get chilled.  I always try to wear at least 3-5 layers when it's about 20 to 40 degrees, and 4-7 layers when it's about -10 to 20 degrees.  One it helps insulate and it helps with not getting chilled.  I also wear a face mask and a bomber hat with my layers.  I am going to invest in a pair of snowboarding eyewear to protect my eyes and prevent them from watering when I go out side.  I will update more about winter biking when i have more info.

Keep on Biking...

No comments:

Post a Comment