Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bicycling Tour Pro: Part 2

Here is an email i got from the Bicycling Pro:

Join Me Today For A Free Bicycle Touring Webcast
Today at 5 PM BST (London Time) I will be broadcasting live from my current location in Brasov, Romania where I will be discussing bicycle travel in eastern Europe and answering any questions you might have about planning, preparing for or executing your own bicycle touring adventures.
Bicycle Touring in Eastern Europe
I conduct these webcasts so I can talk about and pass on some of the lessons I've learned from my own bicycle travels... and more importantly, so I can answer any questions you might have about conducting your own bicycle tours.
If you'd like to join me today, Thursday, October 25th for this live Internet event, simply visit the link below at 5 PM BST (London Time) or 10am CDT (Central Daylight Time).

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bicycle-touring-pro
I hope to see you there!


Darren Alff
contact@bicycletouringpro.com
www.bicycletouringpro.com


BicycleTouringPro.com, PO Box 982216, Park City, UT 84098, USA

Don't miss it i think it will be cool to see. I will be watching.

Keep on Biking...

No comments:

Post a Comment