Monday, October 31, 2022

A New Bike Repair Project

 Next summer, I'm gonna be starting up a new program where on every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, I will be riding up and down the bicycle trails in my area offering mobile repairs.  The kicker of this program is that there is no labor fees like at a bicycle shop.  The only thing I charge for are the parts that go into the repair of the customers bike.  I have to build the trailer and everything yet tho.  That is going to be my winter project, and I will update you guys as I progress this winter.  I'm anxious for summer to come and to get this started!!  I hope you guys enjoy all this content and if so please comment below, I'd love to hear from you guys!  Hope you guys have a great day and see you in the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment