Monday, May 21, 2018

Autobike

 A few days ago my father-in-law called me up and asked if i could check over a couple bikes he just bought on a garage sale.  Of course I said yes.  When he got to my house, he procedded to tell me that one of these bikes shifts by its self..  I looked at him and said "what?"  I took it for a test drive,  and this is how i understand that it works.   Basically the faster your wheels spin,  the more it will shift,  with the helps of weighs on the spokes.   It works really well,  better than i imagined!  I still have yet to do more research on this bike but i had to post about it,  because it was different.

Keep on Biking!!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow Great i am in searching of this Post . You Explain the Topic Very Well . Thanks And you can also know about curtains by Visit this site
    Visit
    Visit
    Visit

    ReplyDelete