Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New years day bike ride

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, welp here in Bemidji, MN we had our new years day bike ride.  Not as many people came out this year as last year, i think the temp scared people away.  It was -11 degrees out.  I was one of them that rode, i lead the ride most of the way.  We started at the Cabin Coffeehouse Café 

and went down to our waterfront, 
then to the Sanford event centre.
The ride was 7 miles long, i only went for 5 because my toes got really cold...  Two of the riders; Natalie and Shaun went all the way around Lake Bemidji, ( thats 17.6 miles long).  We ended at the Cabin Café with hot chocolate/coffee and chocolate chip cookies, yum!  We also had on display, the new Nice Ride bicycle that will be introduced to Bemidji in Early to mid April, 2014.  
Although it will be neon orange and have a basket on the front.  

Well i hope you all have a good new year, and lets bike our way into 2014...

Keep on Biking in the cold...

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there. Next time I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get
    my own site now ;)

    Here is my web page recommended page

    ReplyDelete